Spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naomi31

Reaction score
I currently use St Tropez as that's who I did my training with. But u find it stays sticky for quite a while after application and a few of my clients have said it goes patchy as it's wearing off. I'm off to the wholesalers next week and they stock Sienna X and Crazy angel, so looking for recommendations on which is the best/most popular. Thank u!

Crazy Angel. Everyone one of my clients ask for this as when they have it on, they always get asked where they've been on holiday and the person is always shocked when they say its a spray tan as its so natural. It also has one of the best smells xx

I love Crazy Angel too. I originally trained using Sienna X but found it very orangey! I've tried other brands too for comparison but still prefer Crazy Angel x

I love Crazy Angel too. I originally trained using Sienna X but found it very orangey! I've tried other brands too for comparison but still prefer Crazy Angel x
I also have Sienna X in the salon, but i agree, it is quite orange. I don't have any clients now that ask for it, so i won't be getting anymore xx

3 people yesterday said to me "you were obviously out in the sun" I said no it's a spray tan Lol Morroccan tan wins every time

I've been using Ferne Beauty and am extremely pleased with the results! xx

Latest posts

Back