Spray Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thompson1

Reaction score
Hi guys

Can anyone recommend a spray tan machine. Im looking for a second hand one, however I have only used the solgo one which i found great however cant find any second hand ones on ebay.

The T200 is a great machine, i love it,
but i would not recommend buying anything like that on ebay.

I have the t200 and it is fantastic. I have had no problems at all:)

cool where bouts would i get one of them from and roughly how much do you think they cost?

We are not allowed to give prices on the site hun but here is a link to one place that supply them www.wowproducts.co.uk
hth

I saw some tanning equipment advertised on the beauty Guild website,machine, tent and solutions, also e-bay do get them sometimes, try searching for Spray tan, spray tan machine, spray tan equipment, tan compressor etc, try different wording and different things show up. I bought a fantastic little machine a couple of years ago and was lucky enough to find an identical one on e-bay a couple of months ago as a back up machine. Just keep looking,
Also LA Tan is doing some good offers at the moment. I have never used them yet but the machine looks OK.
I am looking for a new or used pop up tent at the moment as mine is dying a slow death so have been searching online.

Good Luck
Nikki

P/S Keep in mind that 2nd hand equipment might mean buying someone elses problems and new gives you manufacturers warranty as well as after sales support. Worth spending thst little bit extra for the peace of mind

I saw some tanning equipment advertised on the beauty Guild website,machine, tent and solutions, also e-bay do get them sometimes, try searching for Spray tan, spray tan machine, spray tan equipment, tan compressor etc, try different wording and different things show up. I bought a fantastic little machine a couple of years ago and was lucky enough to find an identical one on e-bay a couple of months ago as a back up machine. Just keep looking,
Also LA Tan is doing some good offers at the moment. I have never used them yet but the machine looks OK.
I am looking for a new or used pop up tent at the moment as mine is dying a slow death so have been searching online.

Good Luck
Nikki

P/S Keep in mind that 2nd hand equipment might mean buying someone elses problems and new gives you manufacturers warranty as well as after sales support. Worth spending thst little bit extra for the peace of mind

Hey Nikki....if it helps we have a number of wigwams that we have replaced with customers because they have a small tear or the stitching to a small area has come undone or it doesn't stand fully strait (just takes a bit of bending of the frame work and job done).

Now these are going to end up in the dustbin as they always do so if it helps you ...your welcome to have one...given away as seen and pot luck if you can repair the slight fault that the one you get could have...its yours and or anyone else's with pleasure..there are about 4 that are due to be destroyed later this week...so go get em gal's if you don't they go in the bin :hug:

Hi Collin
I'd greatly appreciate one of them there wigwams. Mine is doing my head in, the metal keeps turning inside out, I wrestle the thing up ( good entertainment value for customers) and only take seconds to fold down.

Let me know the postage etc.

regards
Nikki

Hey Nikki....if it helps we have a number of wigwams that we have replaced with customers because they have a small tear or the stitching to a small area has come undone or it doesn't stand fully strait (just takes a bit of bending of the frame work and job done).

Now these are going to end up in the dustbin as they always do so if it helps you ...your welcome to have one...given away as seen and pot luck if you can repair the slight fault that the one you get could have...its yours and or anyone else's with pleasure..there are about 4 that are due to be destroyed later this week...so go get em gal's if you don't they go in the bin :hug:

If you have any remaining could I have one pretty please! (gawd! hope I have posted this correctly)

Latest posts

Back