Spray Tanner required in Essex?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyc

Reaction score
Hi guys, i received a phone call from a man that requires a spray tan every 10 days he is a stripogram - calm down ladies lol!! he is living in Canvey Island at the moment and if anyone local to the area can help me please pm me,

thanks x x

Didnt you fancy this babe, if its my hubbys mate Dave he's lovely
lol
x

why dont you do it Kelly? If your worried about going alone, I can always come along to make sure he's safe!! pmsl x

Kellyc said:
Hi guys, i received a phone call from a man that requires a spray tan every 10 days he is a stripogram - calm down ladies lol!! he is living in Canvey Island at the moment and if anyone local to the area can help me please pm me,

thanks x x
do we get to live on canvey island with him. lol.xxx

Lol, no im moving into a new flat and i dont really offer nails and beauty anymore im pulling away from it and so dont want to start doing it regularly to then cancel on him so thought i would offer it to anyone here first if not i will do it, but i dont have the solution and thought one of you ladies might be tempted, and lucia his name is Jay lol x x x x x

oooh can we watch kelly lol
x

Shame your pulling away from nails and beauty hun don't forget about your geeky mates though hun we are still here if you want a chat or anything lol
x

I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! im only about 3 hours away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never done spray tanning before but it will be ok!!! WHAT??????????????????????????? lol

He rang me the same day and arranged to come over here.
So you can all stop drooling girls/guys cos he now has somewhere to get serviced, lol.
AND I have to add he doesn`t just want spray tanning, he usually has St. Tropez application tanning which is what he asked for so I get to rub it in too.
P.S. He`s even offered to entertain us at our geek meetings so when we having the next one?

how about tonight at about 9pm???? i dont mind hosting!! lmao!!

I'll be there like a flash lol
x

Latest posts

Back