Spray tanning a new piercing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LC1710

Reaction score
Hi,

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me............I know that I already know this but my mind is drawing a complete blank and I havent done many tans yet

I have a lady that wants a tan on Thursday but she has a new piercing, can I just cover the piercing and still do the tan? Thats what I remember but just wanted to double check!

Well if you think she'll be happy with a pale spot on her stomach they yes :) You need to treat it as what it is - an open wound :) That means plaster on top to make sure no solution gets on it...

I agree with Tinxy you really HAVE to avoid any broken skin, hence the contra indications. Fresh piercings, fresh tattoos, raw Psoriasis, cracked and bleeding skin from Eczema etc.

To be on the safe side if she absolutely wants a tan why not get some sticky back plastic, cut out a little playboy bunny shape or a star or some fashionable design. Stick it on like a plaster so when you spray her white patch will look like bit of body art.

I am guessing it is a belly button piercing? A star would look fab. Make it big enough though you dont want any solution getting near the wound

Hi Guys, thanks for the advice. And cutting out star shapes what an amazing idea, i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

I agree with Tinxy you really HAVE to avoid any broken skin, hence the contra indications. Fresh piercings, fresh tattoos, raw Psoriasis, cracked and bleeding skin from Eczema etc.

To be on the safe side if she absolutely wants a tan why not get some sticky back plastic, cut out a little playboy bunny shape or a star or some fashionable design. Stick it on like a plaster so when you spray her white patch will look like bit of body art.

I am guessing it is a belly button piercing? A star would look fab. Make it big enough though you dont want any solution getting near the wound

Absolutley spot on :hug:

Liking the new Avator ...that tan your a wearin there makes you look at least 10 years younger :eek::lol::lol::hug:

Absolutley spot on :hug:

Liking the new Avator ...that tan your a wearin there makes you look at least 10 years younger :eek::lol::lol::hug:
Not me though hun. no matter how many stars I wear. Once the years catch up with you spangles don't help much....that is why I absolutely adore my plastic surgeoen!!!!!! Booom Booom

Last edited:
Not me though hun. no matter how amy starts I wear. Once the year catch up with you spangles don't help much....that is why I absolutely adore my plastic surgeoen!!!!!! Booom Booom

whats a "surgeoen"..isnt that a type of fish :lol::lol::lol:

Bloomin predictive texts. I read my reply and it sounded like I was on meds. LOL to be honest I have had the tiniest little bit of help from a guy that has a scalpel. Ooops. Should I have fessed up.? Wish I looked like my avatar though. LOL

look I dont think there are many women on this planet that havent either had something removed,added,altererd borrowed or blue for that matter so no biggie there :hug:

And there are us poor geezers that think you all look soooooooo natural as if you were born that way :eek::rolleyes:

now get a life .... ,stop geeking from that thing ....put the mobile down......put it down........

.I know you can do it :wink2::lol::lol::smack:

Hi Guys, thanks for the advice. And cutting out star shapes what an amazing idea, i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

opps sorry LC1710 that your thread has gone ...well kind of off topic a tad but at least you got your answer you were looking for.
As for the rest...well just consider it some saddoes without a life geeking :eek::lol::lol::hug:

Hope all goes well with the plaster trick for you :hug:

lol, no probs! as long as you're enjoying yourselves :)

Latest posts

Back