Spray tanning advice.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimi123

Reaction score
I need some help.....can anyone talk to me about spray tanning?
I have bought a mobile spray tanning unit and tried it on my friend last night. Everything went well and she looked fab. I have received a call from her today telling me that her hands and feet look like they have been tango'ed and are a lot darker than the rest of her body. I am going round to inspect tonight. How can i avoid this?
M.

u need to cream their palms first, and cuticle oil on cuticles. Who did you train with??

xx

She creamed her palms and the bottom of the feet. They are not the problem it is the top of them!!!!!!!!!

I bought the HVLP machine and thought that i would do this independantly to my full-time job. I haven't trained anywhere yet and am using my friends as guinea pigs. The rest of her looks fine, although she just can't shake hands with anyone on Monday!
Just wondered if there is a reasonable explanation? I am using fakebake.
M.

When spraying the hands and feet, you need to use a lighter spray or pull back a little with your gun so you are spraying from further away...then you should get away from the Tango look!

Thanks for that, i will have to try that next time and hope that she is still speaking to me tonight!!!!!!!!!!

aww lol.

If youve bought a HVLP machine then id have thouight youd invested a fair bit of money, so if i were you id get in touch with tantrick, they are fab, and do some training with them!!!

Its like a nail tech using the best products without a clue what to do with them!! lol.

xx

Latest posts

Back