spray tanning at earls court

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nail FX said:
Do you think (for those that know) that Tantrick gives a more even and maybe a little darker shade of tan to St Tropez? Can the two be compared?

Hiya Jen, Tantrick comes with 4 solutions with 4 different levels of DHA 5%, 8%, 10% and 12% so you are able to match a solution to your client's skin tone. Not sure what % DHA is in St Tropez.

I think how even your tan comes out has a lot to do with technique and your routine, but the Apollo spray gun that comes with the tantrick machine is just great and as has already been said, virtually no overspray....just a very fine coating on the client who is sprayed and ready to go!

Cathie! said:
I think how even your tan comes out has a lot to do with technique and your routine, QUOTE]

Especially goons who have the nozzle the wrong way round!! What a wally I was!

Sassy Hassy said:
Cathie! said:
I think how even your tan comes out has a lot to do with technique and your routine, QUOTE]

Especially goons who have the nozzle the wrong way round!! What a wally I was!

He he that did make me giggle Sassy!!

Katelisa said:
Im not going to get a booth untill i do alot of tanning, cuz if im only doing one or two a day it doesnt really get anywhere.

...The body wrapping is fab!!!

Its taking me just under 2 hrs at the moment, but my bandaging will get quicker as i do more!! its like 35-40 mins to measure the client and apply the cream and bandage them up. then they have to chill for an hour. then you take the bandages off and measure them again.

I did my first one on the hairdresser last week and she lost 13.5 inches!!
2.5" off her waist, 1" off her hips, thighs, knees, arms, erm, half inch off her ankles, cant remember the rest!!

Fab Kate your a star! - the wrapping sounds brilliant could be doing with losing a few inches myself.
How did the Tantrick training go?
I really really want the Mini mist now!
KxXx

nemotail said:
Fab Kate your a star! - the wrapping sounds brilliant could be doing with losing a few inches myself.
How did the Tantrick training go?
I really really want the Mini mist now!
KxXx

Karol, dont even think about it, just go buy one!!! The payments are peanuts when you think about it!!

I sprayed my very very pale friends with 5% solution in my training. And she was chuffed to bits with the colour. her white bits were hilarious!!!

Stuart is really helpful and answers all your questions perfectly.

Im just off to buy some retail stuff and posters from the site now
:D

Katelisa said:
Karol, dont even think about it, just go buy one!!! The payments are peanuts when you think about it!!

I sprayed my very very pale friends with 5% solution in my training. And she was chuffed to bits with the colour. her white bits were hilarious!!!

Stuart is really helpful and answers all your questions perfectly.

Im just off to buy some retail stuff and posters from the site now
:D

hi i was just wondering is the minimist powerful for someone like me whos wanting to do tanning on a regular basis and also regular tanning
parties.as i dont want to lease out the bigger compressor and i cant really afford the 1300+ to buy one.

Hi I got trained with Beau Bronz well to use their products anyway. They are top of the market and their tan is gorgeous. Went to a few stands but wasn't impressed with theirs compared to Beau Bronz. Only problem is their tan is very expensive but it is worth it.

Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back