Spray tanning at ladies evening help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choc choc

Reaction score
Had a good look and can't find all the answers I want. wanting to do spray tanning at a ladies pamper and shopping evening and not sure on some things.

1- pre tan advice. (could I take exfoliation wipes)
2-patch test-( would I get them to sign a disclamer)

Anyone done one before and any advice would be great.

Hello

If you are doing a spray tan night and have the organisers details you should really offer a patch test.

If they do not want a patch test make sure that they sign a consultation card to say that one was offered and theY refused.

Again if you are in contact with them then you could get them to exfoliate and mositurise a day before the tan.

If you do not have any contact with them then it would be a good idea to take exfoliation wipes with you and you can just prepae them in the tent.

I hope this helps!

Tinax

Hi. thanks for your reply. it's a event so no contact at all with people coming. so shall I print something out stating that no patch was giving and except no liability will that cover me with my insurance etc?

Hi,

Not sure how it works with this ladies evening but one that I did they booked in the treatments before the night so I gave the organisers a bundle of pre tanning advice slips and got them to say about patch testing and I arranged with all the ladies that booked to patch test.

It is always best to contact your insurer first I know that mine are really strict and I cannot even get people to sign a disclaimer saying they havent had one. Every insurance company is different.

HTH x

ok. thank you I will do

Do you mean a disclaimer or a consultation form?

Disclaimers never stand up in court.

Hi...

Preparation - Can you give the organiser of the event some prep leaflets. That way they can prepar in advance. If not, I would say that exfoliating wipes are a good idea or even a prepartion spray from your suplier.

You could also ask the organiser to ask clients to contact you to organise a patch test if they would like one.

Even if the organiser doesnt have direct contact details, maybe you could create a poster with your contact details asking potential clients to contact you directly before their treatment. They could put the poster up in comunal areas and hopefully that will grab there attention?

I hope this helps!! x

Latest posts

Back