Spray tanning - before & after photos!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geekling

Reaction score
Hi all!
Hope everyone is well! Iv done a few searches on this but haven't found any answers!

How do you all do before and after pictures of spray tanning??

I want to build up a sort of portfolio to show friends & family as they cant seem to understand about spray tanning, the difference in colour etc!

And also to have some in difference % to put on my website!

What do you all recommend?

Thank you in advance! :)

i got my cousin to do a before and after and i just gave her a free tan :)

Maybe offer 20% off the tan. Put a status on Facebook. I'm sure you'll get plenty of messages x

I'v tried offering them for £13 no one seemed too interested!

I think ill pinch my mum, offer her one! :) xx

Hi

Maybe also state you'll just be taking a photo of their back before and after as I wouldnt want a identifiable pic of me in my undercrakers on someones promo (would probably put people off! lol)

Just an idea?

xx

Thats what I was planning!
Haha! I also wouldnt want mine taken in my undercrackers!! Haha! xx

Just wondering though... How do you take the after photo? Do you go back to them the next day (if mobile) or do you get them to send you a photo?

Because if you take a photo straight after, that's only a guide colour, not actually the tan :(

Go back to them I suppose? Xx

The way we shoot before and afters is on the Bikini Line. Shoot close up from the side. Just ask you client to pull their Bikini bottoms aside slightly so you can see the difference between the tanned and non tanned skin.

Our solutions are WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) so the guide colour perfectly matches the DHA tan that develops, so you can shoot your B&As straight after you do the tan.

I'm planning on spraying the hubby this weekend-he doesn't know it yet haha but just doing a few sprays/lines down his chest or back that way it will just be 1 photo showing the before and after-he's gonna be will happy when I tell him my plan 😃 x

I'm planning on spraying the hubby this weekend-he doesn't know it yet haha but just doing a few sprays/lines down his chest or back that way it will just be 1 photo showing the before and after-he's gonna be will happy when I tell him my plan 😃 x

Do half and half on his back! Lol!
You could also do just one photo on someones knicker line, but would have to be after wash off :( x

Just wondering though... How do you take the after photo? Do you go back to them the next day (if mobile) or do you get them to send you a photo?

Because if you take a photo straight after, that's only a guide colour, not actually the tan :(

thats what i struggled with-clients send me a after pic but never get a decent enought pic for me to advertise so sorry hubby it is haha x

thats what i struggled with-clients send me a after pic but never get a decent enought pic for me to advertise so sorry hubby it is haha x

I might advertise it on my Facebook and say if they send a decent photo that I can use for advertising they will get 50% off their next tan or something like that. That way they know it has to be a decent photo or they won't get the 50% off their next tan! X

Great idea! Iv got my 1st paying client tomorrow, so might offer her this! Be a nice little treat for her too! Xx

Great idea! Iv got my 1st paying client tomorrow, so might offer her this! Be a nice little treat for her too! Xx

That's what I thought, at least if you do it off their NEXT tan, you can make sure you get a decent photo! Rather than saying you can have 50% off this tan and then they either don't send you a photo or the one they do send is rubbish :) I have got a tanning party on Tuesday, so think I'm going to print some little leaflets to give to them and say 'if their photo gets used on my website they will get 50% off their next tan' this way from a tanning party I should get various shades too :)

Xxx

Great idea! Yup I'm going to ask her tomorrow, she is a Ginger client aswell so I think that's quite a good advert, with her being so light skinned, it will really show the difference! Xx

Great idea! Yup I'm going to ask her tomorrow, she is a Ginger client aswell so I think that's quite a good advert, with her being so light skinned, it will really show the difference! Xx

Great :) let us see if you manage to get her to send one :) x

Great :) let us see if you manage to get her to send one :) x
Well she said yes, and was suppost to send one today but hasnt so I take it she has forgotten! Lol! xx

Well she said yes, and was suppost to send one today but hasnt so I take it she has forgotten! Lol! xx

Oh no :( you should send her a little text and just say, "how does the tan look? I can't wait to see a photo" HINT HINT lol xxx

Haa!! Yes I think I'll try that! Great idea! :) xxx

Latest posts

Back