spray tanning business help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie B

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I just want some advice,
I done my training, got my spray tanning equipment and insurance, but is there anything else I need to start my business????
Anything else...???

As well has anybody got free examples of client records & forms that the customer signs?????

Thanks
Katie Bell
xxxxxxxx

Just some clients lol! Who did you do your training with or get your equipment from do they not sell any?? I got my kit from Sienna X and there were consultation cards in there.
Good luck with your tanning venture, I've just started up too, are you mobile?? x x x

I did my training at Blackburn College with Dennis Williams company ... I got my equipment from Xen tan and they did have them but I was thinking of making my own just need some ideas on what go on them.....

Well I'm going to start at home first as I'm waiting to pass my test and then I'm going to do mobile...

I've still got to think of a name yet !!!!! LOL
Do you need a business licence or anything stupid like that????

Have you been doing well???
Katie
xxxxxx

You'll need to ask permission from your mortgage provider and local council before you start trading from home.

You also need to register as self employer, with HMRC, within three months from the day you start trading

HTH
jes

Latest posts

Back