Spray Tanning/courses/costs involved

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deb379

Reaction score
Hi there

I'd like to be able to offer spray tanning. Thought I had finally made my mind up about which product to use until I spoke to the rep. In order to do their course and get the machine and products and retail items it would cost me over £800 + vat to open an account! Without the machine but with products and retail (which is a must) it would cost about £512. Blimey I wasn't expecting this sort of expense. Another way round would be to buy their products at an exhibition.

Has anyone done a course and bought a particular brand that has not cost this amount, and have been happy with the product?

Deb379

Hi Deb United Beauty offering a spray tanning course at a fantastic price and it covers the basics of what you need to know x

FatalAttraction is currently selling a compressor - check out this thread http://www.thenailgeek.com/showthread.php?t=8550
You may well need to buy an airbrush to accommodate airbrushed tanning but maybe this could help you. If you go the compressor route for tanning you can also then utilise the same equipement (may need different airbrushes) for nail art, temporary tattoos. I initially bought my compressor and airguns for nail art and have since added the tanning and body art. I then researched different solutions, got samples and tested the colours on myself and willing friends...
hope this helps

Latest posts

Back