Spray Tanning Courses HELP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemini7

Reaction score
Can anyone please help me, I am looking to do a spray tan course but there is nothing in my area
Newcastle On Tyne

Does anyone have any ideas where the nearest college or institute is where I can learn a spray tanning course

Many thanks
:hug:

Give TanTrick a call and ask to speak to Mandy......0845 0222233 they have training centres all over the country, fantastic products, helpful staff , great customer service (and no Im not on commission!!!!!)

Hi Hun

I would also try Mandy at Tantrick as not only having places all over to train if you are willing to pay a bit extra they will come to your house and train you. That is what I did and I felt alot more relaxed and it ment my models could come and go when done instead of hanging around waiting for me to finish. :):)

Can anyone please help me, I am looking to do a spray tan course but there is nothing in my area
Newcastle On Tyne

Does anyone have any ideas where the nearest college or institute is where I can learn a spray tanning course

Many thanks
:hug:

Have you tried giving Liquid Sun by Vani-T a thought? Try sending Miss Vani-T a PM for details.
I love it.

Rach
Tonilee
Cazjp69
LisaD-uk

Thanks all for replying that is great shall give them all a ring and see the best and nearest to me
You are all huge stars
Thank you:hug:

Latest posts

Back