Spray tanning courses in Glasgow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkietime

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone please recommend a spray tanning course in Glagow area?

Thanks in advance

Jillian:lol:

Hi Jillian there are a few Tantrick Tanning courses run in the Glasgow area if you call CND on 01236 725800 they run 1 course a month.
A geek called Alimac does them to she is in Achterarder:hug:

Hi

Can anyone please recommend a spray tanning course in Glagow area?

Thanks in advance

Jillian:lol:

Hi - I do Sienna-x spray tanning courses in Dunfermline if you are interested pm me and I will get back to you. :). Thanks. Marie

Hi

Nailzone in Glasgow do a fantastic course. The cost of this course is £60 + VAT which includes a deposit to secure your place on the course.

Contact Caroline on 07886 381 535 or you can book on their website www.nailzone.co.uk

They do Spray tanning classes at the Fingertips CTR. 0131-3333180

They also do lash training and of course are renowned for their CND nail training classes. They are distributors for all their training products and have a shop on the premises.

I do training for Nouvatan in Livingston if that helps. I am also available to come to you for 1-2-1 training.
pm me if you would like details xxx

Sorry, just realised this is an old thread xx

I done my training at Nail Zone they are great, contact Michelle Whitelaw for details.

I know this is an old thread but Im looking to book a spray tan course in Scotland anyone recommend any? x

Really you do need to check out the traing for the new Morrocan tan at the Centre with courses running at both the. Glasgow and the Edinburgh Centres.

Here's the number .... 01313333180

Everyone who has tried this tan is loving it. If it is good enough to be Australia's top spray tanning product then that is good enough for me. :green:

Just hat the Morrocan tan put on today at the Centres open day, so far so good, liked how quickly it dried and also liked the smell. Guide colour looks good too and I am a St Tropez girl! x

I did my spray tan course at The Scottish Beauty School in Hillington, they also accept ILA funding to which is a plus! x

Latest posts

Back