Spray Tanning Courses...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

girlie

Reaction score
Hello all...
Thinking of adding spray tanning to my mobile nails.Been looking at all the websites,any advice??? Will I be able to take a model with me,as I am extremely bashfull (as a little plump,lol) and it would be my worst nightmare for someone to see me stripped off,I know i'm daft,lol!

Any advice greatly appreciated!!!

Lisa xxx:hug:

Yes you can take a model with you, you dont have to get naked, you can wear a bikini or dark underwear hth

Thanks hun,but I am so paranoid I would rather die than stand in a bikini in front of someone! maybe i'll shed some weight then do course! lol thanks xx

You dont look fat in your picture, just take a model if that is better for you, no one will mind

Aaaaaw thanks hun,pic doesn't show tree trunks,lol!!! anyhow,I don't wanna rant on about my insecurities,really want to do course and if I can take a model for others to spray instead of me it will make my day!! Do you have any opinions on Fake bake or Tantrick??? thanks xxx

You dont look fat in your picture, just take a model if that is better for you, no one will mind

i was thinking the same thing, you don't look fat at all

It is something i have only just got into myself so i havnt tried those two, i have just trained with couture tanning ( debbie easter on this site ) not sure if it was a one off but it was free so might be worth asking her.
Candencealex from here and her sister were on the course too, they looked great after the spray, i looked good after the spray, from the guide colour but the next day i was sort of orange but that is more than likely because im milk bottle white anyway, it looked lovely on everyone else, usually if you get in touch with all the companys they will send you samples

Brilliant!
thank you x

Latest posts

Back