Spray tanning flower girl?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lexythetanner

Reaction score
I had a client contact me asking me if I could tan her and her bridesmaids for her upcoming wedding. No big deal, but she also asked me if I could tan her flower girl as well. The flower girl is 8 years old, and I've tanned girls that age for dance competitions. But I tend to tan dancing girls on the darker side. How would I go about tanning a flower girl? Would I be better off keeping it light, or do I match her with the rest of the bridal party?

I would ask the bride or the child's parents :)

I would also check with your insurance company and local authority regulations.

I had a client contact me asking me if I could tan her and her bridesmaids for her upcoming wedding. No big deal, but she also asked me if I could tan her flower girl as well. The flower girl is 8 years old, and I've tanned girls that age for dance competitions. But I tend to tan dancing girls on the darker side. How would I go about tanning a flower girl? Would I be better off keeping it light, or do I match her with the rest of the bridal party?

How did you get on with this hun?

Latest posts

Back