Spray Tanning - freckles, age spots

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rach

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I did do a search but couldnt find out the answer.

If you spray tan someone with age spots/freckles does it make the age spots/freckles go considerably darker or does it all blend in?

thanks
Rachel

I found that when I got a spray tan...my freckles were darker...and they seemed to take the longest time to fade. Just my personal experience.
I will be interested to see what the Spray Tanning geeks say.

My age spots are more prominent when I am spray tanned and never have found an ideal solution to stop this!

I am covered in freckles, arms face etc and i find that it disguises them a little bit. They tend to blend it niot sure it this is supposed to happen or not!!

I find mine look much the same but i do have a scar on my wrist that sucks up the tan and looks much darker than the rest! xx

I have an age spot on my arm that definitely went darker

hth's

I dont notice age spots on my skin untill i have a spray tan then i can see loads hth

Age spots tend to bevery dry patches and so will "grab" the solution and look darker. If you have any areas which are particularly prone to age spots then try very lightly moisturising these areas before a spray. The other trick is to spray lighter.

I have marks all over my arms (dark spots) from when I have got bad prickly heat and when I get sprayed these are accentuated (sp?) but only with certain tans.

Latest posts

Back