Spray tanning gun help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireEharris

Reaction score
Have just sprayed a client, i use a Pro v essentials tanning machine...
I checked the spray flow before spraying, all seemed fine, client left happy no problems, until I’ve just gone to clean machine & tent & realised to my horror the gun was set on ‘C’ [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]
Please tell me this won’t affect her tan?
I always normally check the gun but on this occasion I didn’t, I rushed home as had a flat tyre so was all a bit flustered, now I’m kicking myself [emoji17]
If any 1 can put my mind at rest I will be so grateful xxx

I don't have this gun, but if the spray tan was fine, what's the problem?

Was worrying if as it was set to the clean setting not sure if it will affect the outcome?
Yes it looked ok, but obviously having not sprayed using this setting (which is just used for cleaning machine) didn’t know if this could change the outcome?
Thanks anyway

Did she have a guide colour? Could you see the tan on her? If so I wouldn’t worry!

Did she have a guide colour? Could you see the tan on her? If so I wouldn’t worry!

Yes I could see the guide colour, I just went in to panic mode after realising my mistake (will never make the same mistake again)
Thanks for your reply x

Don't worry it will be fine. C is the highest setting on the gun, I'm more suprised the tan wasn't running when you were spraying it xx

Don't worry it will be fine. C is the highest setting on the gun, I'm more suprised the tan wasn't running when you were spraying it xx

I wish it was that way at least I would have noticed lol.
In a seriousness, I’m not sure my machine is working at its best, the tans are ok but a friend tried my machine & felt it was working at its best on a 5-6 setting. It’s not old by any stretch, gonna give it a while & upgrade at some point I think
Thanks for responding x

I wish it was that way at least I would have noticed lol.
In a seriousness, I’m not sure my machine is working at its best, the tans are ok but a friend tried my machine & felt it was working at its best on a 5-6 setting. It’s not old by any stretch, gonna give it a while & upgrade at some point I think
Thanks for responding x
I have a pro v and had nothing but trouble with it. I don't use it, i always use my maximist instead.xx

I have a pro v and had nothing but trouble with it. I don't use it, i always use my maximist instead.xx

Will take a look at that machine thanks Hun xx

Latest posts

Back