Spray tanning help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicholette22

Reaction score
hi I am qualified hairdresser nails and eyelashes and want to expand to doing spray tans... been doing research on internet to find what Iis the best and most reasonable machine to buy and the solution to use there seems to be so many out there ... I am thinking of the ts50 machine?? at my local Sally's they said of course o buy there machine but she could not tell me what it was just the make which was tan truth?? very confused in what to buy. . and if i do buy from the internet then what and how easy is it to return or repair? so many questions I could go on and on .... any advice greatly received than nicholette

Hi
there are sooo many tanning solutions however if you message them you can usually get free samples to try 1st , i found Suntana amazing there machine is fab and the samples are more than enough to get a true idea. i have tried many systems but my clients love it. It may not be heavily advertised but its one of the best i've sampled x

Hi, I know it gets a bit confusing with all the different makes and models out there. Why dont you PM Colin on here ( He is the one with the Orange cat waving its tail about Avatar)for some good advice. He helped me a fair bit when I changed from Airbrush to HVLP. Also he can send you some samples to try. Have you had a look at the Spraytan Supermarket online or call them and have a word with Francesca, she is ever so helpful, they offer quite a good service and I have used them in the past, LA Tanning also offer a good package. All of the companies I have mentioned offer an excellent aftercare service.

Good luck with the search.

Oops, just noticed you ar in Cleveland, but do think all the companies I mentioned are international. Good luck

Last edited:
Cleveland uk north east England should of put teeside :) :) than for help still looking and reading any more advice please
:lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back