Spray tanning in Spain?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellpink

Reaction score
I was watching 'Marbella Belles' Last night (sad, I know! but I was on a night shift with nothing else to watch!) They were all there pampering themselves, one lady said 'we all get spray tans' .......... Thought that was rather odd!! Seeing as they live on the Costa del sol???

As most of you know, I am moving to spain in July and never thought I would need to train in Spray tanning, even though I have been interested to do so. Would it be worth my while? Do any geeks in Spain or any other sunny country, get much call to do this? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I was watching 'Marbella Belles' Last night (sad, I know! but I was on a night shift with nothing else to watch!) They were all there pampering themselves, one lady said 'we all get spray tans' .......... Thought that was rather odd!! Seeing as they live on the Costa del sol???

As most of you know, I am moving to spain in July and never though I would need to train in Spray tanning, even though I have been interested to do so. Would it be worth my while? Do any geeks in Spain or any other sunny country, get much call to do this? :rolleyes:

Having a spray tan is 100% safer than sunning yourself in the natural sun on a daily basis... no UV to worry about or drying of the skin. :)

Where I live you can tell the residents as we are all palefaces! we know the damage the sun can do, and how damned hot it is so avoid it and sit in the shade. I am just about to offer tans for a tenner during March to get people used to having them so that they will want them in the summer ... at full price.

As most of you know, I am moving to spain in July and never thought I would need to train in Spray tanning, even though I have been interested to do so. Would it be worth my while? Do any geeks in Spain or any other sunny country, get much call to do this? :rolleyes:

Hi Shellpink! Wilde About Tan are actually launching in Spain very soon! There is a MASSIVE need for safe tanning there...maybe we should talk?? Andrea

Hi Shellpink! Wilde About Tan are actually launching in Spain very soon! There is a MASSIVE need for safe tanning there...maybe we should talk?? Andrea

Just to let you know the op posted this 10 years ago, & hasnt been back for several years. Xx

Latest posts

Back