Spray tanning - kick up the backside needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*grabs emsyj and swiftly gives a kick up the butt*

There you go! Seriously though contact different suppliers and get some samples. Try them out and test them for colour and longevity and fade off etc. I love Sienna x but I've been a bit put off by some recent bad customer service, they've since made up for it though. I've used Nouvatan and I absolutely adore it.

Good luck with it all :)
Rhiannon x

Since i did my training in February, I've put myself right out there. I reckon I've made about 2/3 of my initial outlay for kit & extractor. I recommend you send off for free samples - i tried out a lovely xen-ten sample last week - it still looks great! I started out with OMG cos it came with my kit & i've been using sienna & nouvatan but i'm still undecided. Go for it girl!!!! xxx

Hi

I did my training with nouvatan at the start of April - Ive done about 5 practice tans in - whilst Ive been practising Carl at Verve has been creating my logo and hopefully the flyers within the next couple of weeks then Im hitting the streets, Ive identified the areas I want to target and as soon as those flyers are done Im off!

Just go for it! Nothing ventured nothing gained!!

xx

I trained with Nouvatan last September. I have no experience of other solutions as I say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, and quite honestly there's nothing I don't like about Nouvatan so as far as I'm concerned there's nothing to improve on.

These are the points that do it for me:

* Guaranteed no orange - its a lovely golden colour - not oompa loompa

* The kit that I bought is great and the machine fab.

* The company are nice and helpful and don't make you feel silly when you ask daft questions

* Not one person I have sprayed has been in any way unhappy with their tan and I've had repeat work and recommendations.

* They used Nouvatan for the cast in the Inbetweeners film - can't be bad!

* There are great leaflets and posters for promotion

* It has no parabens or nasties and is organic

WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR?

Go for it, whichever solution you decide to go with, there's such a market for it and it's just the right time of year. And we clearly aren't going to be able to get a natural tan for some time (looks out at rain flooded patio)

Latest posts

Back