Spray tanning legs with shaving rash?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazzakemp

Reaction score
Hello, as it says above really would you tan some ones legs who has shaving rash on there legs? Would i hurt & would it make to tan uneven?

Thanks

Hello, as it says above really would you tan some ones legs who has shaving rash on there legs? Would i hurt & would it make to tan uneven?

Thanks

How long ago did they shave? As they should shave 24 hours before tan anyway :) i suffer badly with sore shaving rash, but has generally gone down within 24 hours x

Thanks
Idealy its best not to apply a spray tan to any broken or inflamed skin
With shaving it is advisable to wait a full 24hrs before application and this adjusted up or down dependent on any rash present.

That said..we all know what you ladies are like when it comes to shaving legs and then having a spray tan and i would wager there are many women who will still have a spray tan even with a slight rash.

From what ive seen most razor rashes to legs tend to be spots rather than complete rashes so if tan applied the worst really is that these spots will show through the tan

Best not to but ...well you ladies do what you do and if you do there really are no serious issues

HTH and happy tanning :Love:

Thanks both, she had shaved yesterday evening ready for me to do tan this am. The spots weren't raised but red and she said they were sore. We decided not to tan today and try again tomorrow as it would be better. Did ask her to shave etc 24hrs before but she said she didn't have time!

Thanks both, she had shaved yesterday evening ready for me to do tan this am. The spots weren't raised but red and she said they were sore. We decided not to tan today and try again tomorrow as it would be better. Did ask her to shave etc 24hrs before but she said she didn't have time!

Hopefully tomorrow will be better for her hun :)
Having said all of the above, I am VERY naughty and I shave my legs 10 mins before my tan and then rinse legs in cold water! It never effects the tan, but does sting a little when my legs are being sprayed! Lol! BUT I ALWAYS advise clients 24 hours and if they had red sore spots, I would avoid! :)

Latest posts

Back