Spray tanning machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barneybubble

Reaction score
I have just signed up to do my spray tanning course but need to buy a tanning gun/machine. What do you all recommend? I am totally flummoxed by all the different ones on the market and don't really want to spend too much money to start with. Any suggestions?

Does your course offer one?

I have just signed up to do my spray tanning course but need to buy a tanning gun/machine. What do you all recommend? I am totally flummoxed by all the different ones on the market and don't really want to spend too much money to start with. Any suggestions?
Doesn't the company you're doing your course with offer you training & a kit? I'm a trainer for Nouvatan, but I was using Nouvatan way before I became a trainer for them...can honestly say their customer service is second to none! Xxx

Yes they do but it is very expensive. X

Yes they do but it is very expensive. X

When I started tanning 5 years ago I bought a Sienna X spray tan kit for €350 for the Sienna X courses. Then last year I went on Amazon to find the SAME kit for €150. it is exactly the same and I'm shook. Go on Amazon and price everything.

When I started tanning 5 years ago I bought a Sienna X spray tan kit for €350 for the Sienna X courses. Then last year I went on Amazon to find the SAME kit for €150. it is exactly the same and I'm shook. Go on Amazon and price everything.

Quick question, do you get the same warranty etc if you buy through amazon? I am looking at the kits now and they are so expensive on the Sienna X website!! xx

Quick question, do you get the same warranty etc if you buy through amazon? I am looking at the kits now and they are so expensive on the Sienna X website!! xx

Yeah 2 year guarantee. Amazon is a hell of a lot safer than eBay. I've been ordering of Amazon for a year and love it. there's even been times where I ordered something that didn't suit they gave me my money back and I got to keep what I ordered!

Go on Amazon and look for the machine.

Yeah 2 year guarantee. Amazon is a hell of a lot safer than eBay. I've been ordering of Amazon for a year and love it. there's even been times where I ordered something that didn't suit they gave me my money back and I got to keep what I ordered!

Go on Amazon and look for the machine.

Thanks for the advice :)

Hey, can I jump on this late bandwagon and ask what did you go for in the end? I'm just looking online for a kit before course on Friday and I dont know what to pick:)

Go on the Suntana website. I bought my maximist off there. Brilliant machine and customer service x

Latest posts

Back