Spray tanning machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandy78

Reaction score
I am trying to purchase a spray tanning machine, tent etc and am getting more and more confused. My friend uses the T200 along with sienna x which i think is great but when i have been searching the Maxi Mist 5008 Pro Spray Tan Machine keeps coming up so was wondering which one is the best in your opinion obviously i would be greatful for any suggestions from people who have been using these machines themselves and the pros and cons that may have been discovered whilst using them. Really appreciate your help its a minefield out there the more i look the more confused i become :confused:

I am trying to purchase a spray tanning machine, tent etc and am getting more and more confused. My friend uses the T200 along with sienna x which i think is great but when i have been searching the Maxi Mist 5008 Pro Spray Tan Machine keeps coming up so was wondering which one is the best in your opinion obviously i would be greatful for any suggestions from people who have been using these machines themselves and the pros and cons that may have been discovered whilst using them. Really appreciate your help its a minefield out there the more i look the more confused i become :confused:

If you could combine the machine from the 5008 with the gun from the T200 you would have the best machine combo.

Both machines will do a fine job...its basically down to available budget.
The T200 is probably easier to use in the initial stages but the Maximist once mastered will turn out as good a tan.

There is a new upgrade gun now available for the Maximist which is fantastic but brings its price more or less up to the same level as the T200.

So...down to what funds you have available.

HTH :hug:

Thanks for that looks like it will be the T200 so will have to save a few more weeks as the offer at la tans looks great but i will probably go through sienna x and get the package there instead.

Many thanks once again

Mandy:)

I just got sienna x kit through the post two days ago and i got the t200, all the kit is really good quality and all the marketing material and retail bits are fab - can't wait to do my training next monday. I got the the kit delivered the day after i ordered and the sales team answered my emails within 20 minutes of sending them. great company so far in my opinion. xxx

Latest posts

Back