Spray tanning my first male client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claricexxx

Reaction score
I'm tanning my first male client on Friday and I'm really nervous! Help lol. I've been doing tanning for a while but have never tanned a male and was wondering if there is anything different I should do or tell them from what I tell my ladies
Also will the tan still take on a male client if he has really hairy arms and legs?
I'm getting myself all nervous now and just need someone to tell me that it's gonna go fine lol

Any help would be realllllly appreciated x

just do exactly what you would do normally. If his legs are exceptionally hairy just angle your gun up a little so that the tan goes through. (dont forget the top of his head and the back and sides if he is bald or has very closely cropped hair).

Good luck, you'll be fine :)

xxx

Ahh thankyou beautychic :) I'm never nervous doing ladies but now a male comes along I'm a nervous wreck haha! I thought I better get the practice in now as I have 8 males todo next month.

Thanks for the advice :) xx

You will be fine! I was the same with my first male and tbh, I actually found it easier, as they tend to have straighter bodies! Lol. You'll be fine :) good luck hun xxx

Thankyou glamoureyes hopefully it all goes fine and I've been getting nervous for no reason :) xx

Thankyou glamoureyes hopefully it all goes fine and I've been getting nervous for no reason :) xx

It will :) let us know how you get on xxx

I did my first male last week. I did actually find it easier! He wasn't particularly hairy so maybe that helped. Just try to think if it as just another body!!

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back