Spray tanning, Nottingham

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tronk7

Reaction score
Hi, I'm wanting to do a spray tan course in the nottingham area. Anyone know of any where good around here? Also one where you don't have to buy their kit? TIA.

We do a spray tan course to suit, can be done evenings or weekends or any week day. We are in leicester but just one minutes walk from the station. You dont have to buy the kit. if your interested i can forward you details...

We do a spray tan course to suit, can be done evenings or weekends or any week day. We are in leicester but just one minutes walk from the station. You dont have to buy the kit. if your interested i can forward you details...

Hi , thanks for reply. Yes if you could forward info/prices etc that would be great .

Sunless Solutions do one to one training in your own home and the kit prices are fantastic! :D gorgeous products too

How about training at St Tropez. The uk supplier started here in Nottingham in Besston to be exact. I think they they are now located in Chilwell. A good recognised brand too.x

Latest posts

Back