Spray tanning on direct debit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizzycat

Reaction score
Hi there
a couple years ago I had a rep from a tanning company come to visit me and she said that she offered a tanning scheme on a direct debit system. I just wondered if any other tanners offer this and if they have found it benfiicial? do you offer unlimited tans per month? I fancy offeing this but dont want people rining up every couple days for tan on top of tan. Also what discount rate do you give from your normal prices?

I just offer a course of 5 tans (£5 discount) and a course of 10 tans (£15 discount) they get a little card that is marked with tans left etc, and that does fine, they pay for it via credit/debit card which is easier for me x

I just offer a course of 5 tans (£5 discount) and a course of 10 tans (£15 discount) they get a little card that is marked with tans left etc, and that does fine, they pay for it via credit/debit card which is easier for me x

ooh I like that idea too. do you get many takers and do you advertise this on your price list or just sell it to your regulars

Latest posts

Back