Spray tanning prices?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What's a good price to charge for spray tan, in my area at varies, some charge 20, 15 & 10 so its hard to choose a price!! Hmmm!!

Start off high end, it's easier to drop price than put it up, also if you charge £20 you can reduce price for an offer :) x

Great thank you!! :) x

I charge £18 and £22 for rapid/ fast but will be putting them up in April :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

I was hoping to do this mobile, did the course, got all the kit, advertised at £18, then dropped to £15.

Thing is the salon i'm renting space for my nails in also does tanning, same brand & they do it for £10.

I cant compete with this price considering i was told by Fake Bake it costs £6.50 to do a tan !!

I really don't know how the salon can make a profit from this low price !!

I charge between £15-£25 I am mobile so my price varies depending how far I have to travel. However I am thinking in the new year to just to the higher price just as standard.

Ive just started spray tanning and am charging an introductory offer of £15and have had no problem getting bookings will be putting prices up end of January xx

I charge £15, that's pretty expensive for my area xx

I do tans mobile, use NoUVAtan and charge £15 xx

£15 or 2 for £25.

Most charge between £8&10 here.

Hi, I'm £20 for a spray tan, £22 for fast tan. I use Sienna X

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

I charge £20 for my mobile spray tans for 1 person or £30 for 2 people. In the salon I rent I charge £18 and in my home salon I charge £15.

I like to think that people will pay a premium for your expertise and knowledge and not just what product you use.

we could all use the same brand of solution but the results would vary dramatically. therefore charge what you think you, your knowledge and your product are worth and dont worry if joe bloggs is doing tans for a fiver!

I charge £20 in salon, often do discount deals at £15, or 2 for £20 x

I charge £15 and two for £25, I'm mobile... I add on, if I'm having to travel slightly further than usual. X

Thanks for all of your replies, great help! But I think I'm going to charge 15 and then do a special off for 10. :) thank u x

Im in same predicament! Got a few people who do it mobile around here for £10 - Well its not worth me travelling for that much! I was thinking £20 (As you said you can always go down!) but if I think £20 is expensive compared to competition and I prob wouldn't be massively happy to pay double some other people so then how can I expect other people to?!:irked:

People can go to a salon for a tan for £10 (no brand mentioned) or you can use a high end product & travel for the convenience of the client & charge £20. You cant fit as many people in, & you have to be flexible mainly evenings.

I charge £20 for my high end product, or two for £35. & yes people will pay for quality products :)

Xx

I'm lucky to be based in central London and charge £20 if they come to me or £40 if I go out to them.

Latest posts

Back