Spray tanning question?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

franbutler

Reaction score
hi all. im about to do a spray tan course with sienna x, im interested in getting a machine, but im a mobile therapist and dont want to spend a fortune but i also dont want the bottom of the range machine either, do any of you have any ideas to throw at me or anyone interested in selling a good machine:lol:

Hi,
I got a maximist compact and I bought it from gumtree brand new but a lot cheaper than it retails at.

Don't rush into buying a machine, it's better to keep an eye at prices for a bit!
The ts20, ts50 and t5008 seem to be the best ones, the ts20 being smaller so better for mobile but the other 2 are better at doing more in a day without getting too hot.
I waited a month kept looking at different "kits" ect then found a one off half price offer (one day only) so that made my decision for me and I'm very happy. Glad I waited!
Search tanning on here and u will find loads of great websites that people use which u can then compare. It's really best to look around for a bit xx

Unless you think you'll be doing spray tan parties, I would recommend the TS20. It's a professional machine, yet won't break the bank :)

Sent thanks great help

T20/T50 MaxiMist XL are good machines.

The Apollo Minimist is also excellent but a bit more expensive.

If you do tanning parties you are going to have to pay a little more as you will need to be able to do say 5 back to back tans and the entry level machines will over heat and cut out.

Latest posts

Back