Spray tanning...the best???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayls

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody could tell me what the best spray tans are around at the moment!
Im looking to branch out into this, and was looking for a pop up tanning booth, and the best streak free, fabtastic tan available!

If you could give me your honest opinions they would be very welcome!

Thanks in advance! xxx:lol:

Hi Hayls, there has been loads of discussion about t do a search for spray tanning, it will bring up loads of threads.

From memory, the most popular on here are:

Tantrick
Celebrity Secrets
Bali Sun

there's loads more, but a search is a good idea! Top bar 6th one along!

well here's my top tips for ya............

** tantrick **
easy application, very natural - just off the beach colour, good customer service, good price what more do ya want !:green:

Amb x

Tantrick all the way hunny! Ive been trained in:fake bake, and st tropez too, but i have to say tantrick is the most fabbest tan ever! My clients have never been happier with it!
Price good, equipment fab, training fab, and sales service fab too! I dont believe theres any better imo!! :hug:

Tantrick
Its Brilliant!
:hug:

Got to be Tantrick hun. Best tan I've ever used, and my customers agree!!!!:green:

You could also try Liquid Sun which is becoming very popular. This is an Australian product just hitting our shores. It has just been voted as best In-Salon spray tan by Madison Magazine out in Australia.

If you are just starting out then it would be a good idea to obtain as many samples of solution as possible in order to assess the differences betweeen them. Some have poor fade, some streak badly, some have a "reddy" tinge, some more "golden", some are very drying and so it goes on. In order to make an informed choice for yourself it's the only way to do it. Good luck.

PS if you would like a sample of Liquid Sun pm me your details

Liz
Vani-T
Liquid Sun

Hi Sun spa for me ab fab

has to be tantrick for me too

Fab colours, clients love it, easy application what more could you want :green:

You can take a look at the review of Vani-T's Liquid Sun solution by clicking the link below . This review was done by Robyn who runs the Spraytanfan site, which is a UK based site.

http://www.spraytanfan.com/forum13/173.html

Hope this helps.
Liz

You can take a look at the review of Vani-T's Liquid Sun solution by clicking the link below . This review was done by Robyn who runs the Spraytanfan site, which is a UK based site.

http://www.spraytanfan.com/forum13/173.html

Hope this helps.
Liz

Sorry Liz not sure what happend there the link for Spray Tan Fan is Spray Tan Fan very odd that the above lead back to you not Spray Tan Fan. ( I have checked the link and it does work)

As more and more companies introduce their products into the industry, there is a huge variety of solutions to chose from. It is a great idea to look through forums for opinions of people already using a product and also to visit professional trade shows so you can get the chance to see the product for yourself and to meet the people who you will be doing business with.

Another helpful forum which I think Liz has tried to direct you to is Find Spray Tanning Technicians, Salons, Suppliers in your area. Robyn who runs the site is very experienced in the Spray Tanning industry and is also very helpful.

Good luck in your search.

Kind regards

Mandy x

you could also take a look at the the tanning forum at - www.sun-mist.co.uk/forum - there's loads of info on there about different spray tan companies

xx

Hi there

We are having GREAT results & feed back from our tanning clients using the Vani-T sunless tanning system.

The main feature as we already knew is the smell.... Well lack of. The fragrance of the tan after spray is so user friendly & really pleasant.
All our clients have said their partner didnt think " it stunk like the others "

The second is the drying time... All done before you leave. Some you have to wait a fair while I've heard....

The third but none the less is the tan itself...The colour is so natural, the solution is hydrating with a skin firming treament included also.

Combine all this with the retail range IMO you've got a winner.

We can fit the unit into a medium sized trolly case - solution - towels - retail for mobile use.
Light & easy to transport.

XX J XX

Latest posts

Back