Spray tanning ventilation questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlotteMediSpa

Reaction score
Looking for some help,

We use a mobile spray tanning gun in a room at our salon. Yesterday a client complained that we did not have enough ventilation for the room. We have never had any complaints about this before, it isn't the most powerful gun but does give off mist. We have a free standing ventilation unit. Could someone please advise me if this is sufficient.
Also the client said we should have a mirror in the room? I am assuming this is just down to preference rather than a necessity.

Many thanks
Charlotte

Ofcourse you should have a mirror! How else can they tell if they like the tan?

I agree with the above comment. I think a mirror is a must!

You need a chair. Full length mirror. A hook for clothes. Maybe a shelf and hair bands.

Looking for some help,

We use a mobile spray tanning gun in a room at our salon. Yesterday a client complained that we did not have enough ventilation for the room. We have never had any complaints about this before, it isn't the most powerful gun but does give off mist. We have a free standing ventilation unit. Could someone please advise me if this is sufficient.
Also the client said we should have a mirror in the room? I am assuming this is just down to preference rather than a necessity.

Many thanks
Charlotte

do you have a proper tan extractor?

Hi!
If a client is saying this then it is an issue you need to address.
Yes some clients can be particular and the world is never enough - but overspray seems like an unusual thing for a client to point out.
As Loveleelady has said do you have a spray tan extractor fan? The client will feel more comfortable and you know you are doing all you can to ensure the health of yourself and your clients (not to mention you'll reduce mess).
Yes I have a tall mirror in my tanning area and think this is essential - they can have a cheeky look at their tan lines as they dress too ;) . Imagine leaving the hairdressers before seeing your hair? Its just the same really.

Hope this helps :)

Latest posts

Back