Spray tanning yourself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Zoe*

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I know I have started a thread a few months ago about geeks spray tanning themselves, and tonight I am going to have a go at doing myself.

Feeling a little nervous that I am going to miss some areas and badly over spray others as I try to contort my body in to different positions.

So, any advice or tips? I am currently scanning youtube hoping to find a tutorial.

Thanks,

Zoe

Good luck I tried it once and couldnt even do my legs! Made a right hash of it! lol (im not very flexible lol)

x

Hi, I spray myself quite regularly but always comes out darker on one arm than the other and same with legs. I suppose that's expected as your changing hands when doing different parts of body. There is no way you can spray your own back. I got my hubby to spray me last Thurs as I had wedding on sat. Ok he missed a part on my leg but for it to be his first time spraying, he did brilliantly so he will be spraying me from now on. Hopefully every week till he gets it 100% lol. Happy spraying xx

Latest posts

Back