Spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cozzx

Reaction score
hi i want to do some training in Spray tanning but dont know who to go with?can anyone help?

You can go to Sallys hair and beauty and train with solglo for £25.
Don't buy the gear though it'll cost £700. PM me if you want details of what to buy.

Deb379

If you go onto the search icon and type in spray tanning there are loads of threads detailing good companies and why. I would suggest getting some sample solutions from companies, they will usually send these free of charge if you provide them with a business card for proof and give them a go.
If your looking for a good machine you cant get much better than a hvlp mini mist, light durable and great spray for application.

Have a look at Tantrick, Spraytan Cubicle, and Couture. hth

I have trained with Tantrick & can highly reccomend them xx

cozzx said:
hi i want to do some training in Spray tanning but dont know who to go with?can anyone help?

I trained with Spraytan cubicle company and bought the pro business kit with minimist, it's fab!

~shelley~ said:
I have trained with Tantrick & can highly reccomend them xx
how much did it cost? if youi dont mind me asking

pm spray2go she runs tantrick & will give you all the info you need

I just want to say though that you need to take into account when planning to do spray tanning:
1. customer service
2. technicial suppost
3. quality of training
4. solution
5. delivery times for items

there is more stuff too so please do your homework & research xxxxxxxx

Hi there, the spray tan cubicle company are great and very competitive. I'll be offering spray tan training from September in Leeds with them; not sure where you are based but if you are near you could think about that? There are reps throughout the country. The tan solution, machine and tent are excellent and great value for money.

PM me if you need anything xx

Hi,
i recently purchased a kit from solglo that i find to be a really nice natural colour, i called United beauty and spoke to someone in the solglo department and she sold me a kit for £450 and it includes everything you need and free training, definately good value for money espescially if you need one to one training.

Nikki
xxxx:lol:

Hi, Are you Ashton as in Ashton under Lyne? If so, you are not far from me and are very welcome to come and have a look at my equipment etc.

I am using Celebrity Secrets solution and the minimist machine and love both of them.

Let me know if you want to come over some time.

:)

I use Tantrick and it is fab
Their customer service is brill and the tan colour is great too- you get to ofer 4 different strenghts dependant upon the cients skin tone.
I bought the kit for around £600, which included solutions a mini mist, pop up cubicle all the stuff i would need to set up and its great. well worth it and is paying for itself already:green:

Hi ,:) ive been using natura-sun for 12 months now. Client have been very pleased with results. They have 10 different colours to suit and you can mix them if required. Very easy to use and streak free. good luck with your search for the perfect tan.:hug:

i have recently set up a forum dedicated to Tanning (mainly Spray Tanning) if you would like to take a look the website is below -

www.sun-mist.co.uk/forum

feel free to ask any questions you want!

hi im thinking of doing spray tanning aswell,is it expensive to get ur gear and if you do it mobile do you do it in clients bath rooms???:irked:

you can get equipment in all sorts of budgets. The cheapest aren't necessarily the best. You tend to get more overspray, therefore using more solution. Solutions again come in all price ranges. You're best to try as many different sollutions as possible, there are some that have poor quality ingredients, smell of DHA more than others etc. As far as training is concerned, it's up to you. Sally's at £25.00 is very reasonable, I started with that. You then practise loads, read and learn as much as possible. Check out www.sunless.com where you will find stacks of info from experts in the US. Good luck

Trained with solglo bought a solglo kit off ebay for 280.00 brill colour is nice but have switched to sienna sun now (spray tan cubicle)

Best to get some samples chick and make your decision yourself:)

Latest posts

Back