Spray tans on Big Brother 2012?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milliemakeup

Reaction score
Does anyone know what brand of tan they used on last nights episode of big brother please:)? X

Does anyone know what brand of tan they used on last nights episode of big brother please:)? X

I'm not sure Hun , I don't think there'd be anyway of finding out either because they aren't allowed to advertise brands they even have to have black tape over labels on their clothes and over food and drink labels too, I was interested to kno tho :(

I was trying to working this out too. Thought I was only person left watching bb though! Haha! You will prob find that the solution brand will use the fact it was used in bb in their advertising. Sure we will find out at some point!

The tan used is California Tan.

Regards,

OMG

Last edited:
Bare Beauty Salon using California Tan...

Missed BB this past few nights boooo can't find a video, YouTube have a couple but I think they are dodgy as not playing, anyone have a working link please :D x

Last edited:
I'm not sure Hun , I don't think there'd be anyway of finding out either because they aren't allowed to advertise brands they even have to have black tape over labels on their clothes and over food and drink labels too, I was interested to kno tho :(

This has now changed and product placement has been allowed from 2010. You can now see REAL brands in the corner shop in corrie and the quicky mart in eastenders :D However normally they will only show brands that have made payment for the product placement. Hence in BB they will show some brands and tape over others.

Our solution was used on the Keith Lemon show on ITV and they totally made sure they didn't show our logo, give us any credit or anything. It's so annoying that they do that - most of the time they call up brands and get them to donate stuff for free so I don't see why it's such a big deal to give them a bit of credit back.

This has now changed and product placement has been allowed from 2010. You can now see REAL brands in the corner shop in corrie and the quicky mart in eastenders :D However normally they will only show brands that have made payment for the product placement. Hence in BB they will show some brands and tape over others.

I stand corrected lol I had my little boy in 2010 and have lived in a baby bubble since then I'm lost in time lol

Last edited:
They display a P in the corner of the screen on the beginning of the credits!

I love how on the next episode, all the housemates look so much better with a tan, espesh Lauren, Luke A and Bex!! Such a good advert for us tanners cxx

I think the salon was called
Pure and they use californian tan.

Latest posts

Back