Spray tans which is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubblegumsugar

Reaction score
Hi I'm just starting to do spray tans and I'm using sienna x which I do like but as Ive not tried any others I'm wondering whether to get samples of other spray tan solution to compare. What ones do you find are best? Need a good colour and fade off.
Also are samples free or do you have to buy them normally? Thanks for any help :biggrin:

Hi, I believe some companies charge for samples others are free. I use Nouvatan and I love it so do my clients. It's a lovely natural colour but then I'm sure lots of people will have there own favourite tan it's just a case of trying & testing :) x

I use Xen tan and love it so do my clients xx

Now I love xen tan have used their lotions but didn't realize they did spray tans? Is this the actual solution for a spray tan machine or just an aerosol?

I use fakebake and its the best one I have tried. I love it and so do all my clients. never had one complaint. :biggrin:

Hi I'm just starting to do spray tans and I'm using sienna x which I do like but as Ive not tried any others I'm wondering whether to get samples of other spray tan solution to compare. What ones do you find are best? Need a good colour and fade off.
Also are samples free or do you have to buy them normally? Thanks for any help :biggrin:

I do quite like the sienna tan! It's one of the best spray tans I've had x

Latest posts

Back