Spraying Lauren's way

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peartree

Reaction score
Hi geeks...
I currently use sienna x and love it but I do get a few people ask for Lauren's way spray tan...
can I use this in my Sienna x machine?
do you spray the same?

Cheers :)

Yes you will be able to use the solution in any machine, you might just have to adjust the dial a little as the 2 solutions may have a slightly different consistency x

Yes you will be able to use the solution in any machine, you might just have to adjust the dial a little as the 2 solutions may have a slightly different consistency x

Great thanks :)

I had some sample sizes of laurens way tried it on a few girls and they loved it!i use fake bake but it jus wasnt going as dark as the girls wanted or used to go!they now love laurens way and are addicted to it xxx

Lauren's way is amazing I use this too and don't think anyone I've tried it on hasn't liked it better! They are mostly all converts now, I use Lauren's way and nouvatan both are slightly different consistency so i have to adjust my gun each time

Great thanks... Was looking at that sample pack last night :)
May get that and try it out....

Need to promote my spray tans :)

I'm in the same boat I was wondering if its ok to switch products if you have one tanning course with a specific brand. So I assume this is ok? I phoned babtac about the same question when I first started doing gel polish I wanted to but few diff products to see which I liked best and by said its fine to change product it's the application of the service you are trained and insured for not the product. Phew I was thinking I would have to do the same course each time for each different product. It's scary starting out I want to do everything properly I must be a pain phoning them up asking silly questions. I find salongeek really helpful xxxx:eek:

Latest posts

Back