Spreadsheet for accounts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkw91

Reaction score
Hi im a mobile hairdresser and i was wondering if anyone had an example of their spreadsheet they use when giving it to their accountants for their tax. My accountant charges me alot but its because i just give her my diary and receipts, but no one has ever shown me how, it would be very much appreciated xxx

Hi
Have you asked your accountant?

Do you use an online Booking system or app? Some have built in stats and reports that produce spreadsheets automatically making this whole process allot easier

Do you use an online Booking system or app? Some have built in stats and reports that produce spreadsheets automatically making this whole process allot easier
I take a mixture of cash and bacs so it wouldnt have all the right stuff on , and then there is my receipts. X

Hi
Have you asked your accountant?
Haha ovbiously, that would be the first thing but she seems to avoid the question... x

You can checkout services as cash, bacs, card payment or any other payment method so your stats show who paid what and how.

Plus receipts are digitally created and can be printed or emailed to clients and a log of them is kept too.

Hope this helps

I got a simple 1 online for free I ve used it for the last few years , I have to type in all my details looks a bit like the old simplex D book pages .
[email protected]

Hi did you get sorted? Are you wanting to work out your VAT on a spreadsheet or personal tax? I am a hairdresser who has recently qualified as a bookkeeper (but i want to go back to hair as hate being in an office) so happy to try and help x

Latest posts

Back