Sprout Party - All are welcome

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can we have a party without Abba?

YouTube - "Waterloo" - ABBA

I did karaoke to this song with my mate the other week...
thank goodness I was Freda... hippy skirts are so more me than pantaloon trousers over metallic boots LMAO

Sprout on!

OMG did I miss the party, I'm here now with me sprout beer and i managed to DIG a couple of hunks up but they are shy and need some encouragement to get their sprouts out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F.F.S

I MISSED THE PARTY

get ya freak on ...get ya freak on !!!!
Am I late ????

Nooooooooooooooooo i'm still here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alllllllllllllllllllll byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyselfffffffffffffffffff, dont wannnnnnaaaa beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, allllllllllllllllllllllll byyyyyyyyyyyyyy myyyselffffffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can shumone pweshe give me a schroupt!!!

Alllllllllllllllllllll byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyselfffffffffffffffffff, dont wannnnnnaaaa beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, allllllllllllllllllllllll byyyyyyyyyyyyyy myyyselffffffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can shumone pweshe give me a schroupt!!!

If I give ya a sprout will ya stop singing.....sorry slurring? :lol:

If I give ya a sprout will ya stop singing.....sorry slurring? :lol:

Wash rong wiv ma singin?????????/ i was in tune til the first Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol

Hey I am still here too!

i am still here ! ask one of your blokes if he wants to see my sprout undies :lol: been dying to show em off all night , lol

Rach what you been drinking????

Whatever it is can I av some next week when I come to your house????:)
XXXXXXXXX

My blokes alsleep but i'll take a gander hahahaha

Rach what you been drinking????

Whatever it is can I av some next week when I come to your house????:)
XXXXXXXXX
..Ohh hhun, i'm sho exsiteed, cant wait, be blonde again yay,

Woooooooo everything u do i do it for uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

How can we have a party without Abba?

YouTube - "Waterloo" - ABBA

I did karaoke to this song with my mate the other week...
thank goodness I was Freda... hippy skirts are so more me than pantaloon trousers over metallic boots LMAO

Sprout on!

Ooh come on Mariel we need pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just popped some cookies in the oven I can bring!

Tricky - haven't you got something more important you should be working on???

om goodness i didn't wake up 13 full hours of sleep god do i feel better sorry i missed the party guys. Going to go spout making now

lady b you were up late i hope you a still fit to make some sprouts and cope with your clients today :)

om goodness i didn't wake up 13 full hours of sleep god do i feel better sorry i missed the party guys. Going to go spout making now

lady b you were up late i hope you a still fit to make some sprouts and cope with your clients today :)

Ermmmmm, the time thingy on here must be up the sprout, i was in bed, i wasnt drinkin :lol::lol::lol:.

Sorry I missed the party. I was just loading up a cab with the rest of the sprout wine, when the bottles exploded. This ignited the petrol tank and the resulting explosion took out half the street!

A845I5QCAI0KB2HCABQG13UCA5P5182CANYLNDVCAJWC3D2CA2ORAX4CAMLLTOKCAEPX90PCAHS168VCA1APG86CACVC31UCA01U

Spent the night in the cells charged with posession of an unlicenced explosive material and criminal damage! Luckily the officer in charge was a sprout lover amd when I explained about STS he let me off!:green:

Sorry I missed the party. I was just loading up a cab with the rest of the sprout wine, when the bottles exploded. This ignited the petrol tank and the resulting explosion took out half the street!

View attachment 4973

Spent the night in the cells charged with posession of an unlicenced explosive material and criminal damage! Luckily the officer in charge was a sprout lover amd when I explained about STS he let me off!:green:

So does that mean there is no wine left for tonight??????

So does that mean there is no wine left for tonight??????

Don't panic! There are plenty more bottles (less explosive!) in my sprouty wine cellar!

Don't panic! There are plenty more bottles (less explosive!) in my sprouty wine cellar!

PHEW, thank god for that, i was panicking for a moment there:green:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back