Sprout Party - All are welcome

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i am in a huff i wore my best sprout undies and no blokey even tried to rip em off !! i hope there are so more tonite that i can have a bit of fun with :green::green:

well i am in a huff i wore my best sprout undies and no blokey even tried to rip em off !! i hope there are so more tonite that i can have a bit of fun with :green::green:

Your hormones playing you up hun?:lol:

thats what happens when i have no sleep for week !! :lol::lol:

i know its not the same but i offered to have a gander hahahahaha. Cant believe i did that lol :green::green:

Morning all! Hope there are not too many hang overs this morning!

In readiness for tonight's second wave I'd like to invite you all to my wine cellar to pick the bottles you'd like.

May I recommend the '92 Chateau La Sprout or the '95 Sprout Perignon?

miked_cellar1_th.jpg

In readiness for tonight's second wave I'd like to invite you all to my wine cellar to pick the bottles you'd like.

May I recommend the '92 Chateau La Sprout or the '95 Sprout Perignon?

View attachment 4974

Sals - I tought we were saving those in that cellar just for us chief wine sprouts?

i know its not the same but i offered to have a gander hahahahaha. Cant believe i did that lol :green::green:

o m g i totally forgot that ! i tell ya the sprout wine is a killer :lol: did i show ya then , pmsl

o m g i totally forgot that ! i tell ya the sprout wine is a killer :lol: did i show ya then , pmsl

No you didnt, i hung around in the corner hoping to catch a glimpse but alas there was no flashing of the sprout thong:eek:

well keep your sprouts peeled tonite i might do , lol

well keep your sprouts peeled tonite i might do , lol

HAHA I have to come back now if just to see this hehe.:green::lol::green::lol::eek:

HAHA I have to come back now if just to see this hehe.:green::lol::green::lol::eek:

seems like i am now a fully fledged member of the sprouting comunity with the alla vicky gel sculpted sprout/sprouts watch out lady b :lol:

i am bringing sprout pizza , yum !! :lol:

i am bringing sprout pizza , yum !! :lol:

recomend it, I had that last night! although that and 2 glasses of vino made me sleep all night dunno what happened there :eek:see you tommorrow :lol:

No you didnt, i hung around in the corner hoping to catch a glimpse but alas there was no flashing of the sprout thong:eek:
:cry: rach , I thought that my thong was the only one you liked looking at boooohoooo
I feel all .....cheated on :cry:

:green:

seems like i am now a fully fledged member of the sprouting comunity with the alla vicky gel sculpted sprout/sprouts watch out lady b :lol:

WWoooooo i done mine too, just finished, took me allll day to do it/them all:eek:

:cry: rach , I thought that my thong was the only one you liked looking at boooohoooo
I feel all .....cheated on :cry:

:green:

:eek::eek: just remembered you DID flash your blue knickers at me last night on cam:lol::lol::lol:

well i am here with my 16 inch ! ....... pizza , sorry i made 3 but ate the other 3 in the taxi :lol:

Right, I have a lorry load of sprout wine! It's all green, but the sparkling is lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back