Sprout Party - All are welcome

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
Following a meeting at sprout headquarters, it has been decided that I should throw the official Sprout party.

So that I am not seen to discriminate against the poor saddo, brain dead, moronic sprout haters amongst you I shall be commissioning Izzi for her chilli and Sassy for her spag bol.

I shall be serving sprout soup followed be pan fried sprouts served with a pan ju and a little chianti. Sprout mud pie for dessert.

Usual rules, Noodle can rustle me up a sprout outfit, Sals and Oey are in charge of the sprout wine, god help me.

Right I'm off to paint the baronial hall green !!!!

I haven't joined in on one of your parties before Adele so not sure of the usual rules!

Can you tell me when this sprout party will be?

YAY - I am in charge of the sprout wine! Adele obviously knows me so well - wonder why she volunteered me - i just dont know. Sals - we need to decide how much is for us first, before we give any body else some. Need to find a hiding place for ours too!

But better get there early guys cause with my past experience all the sprout wine may be gone!

Oh - Yes - Adele - when is the party - tonight (Friday) or tomorrow (Saturday) OR BOTH!

Get your sprouty gear on guys!

I think that because of all the bad press that had been bandied about by the sprout haters there will be many a needy sprout. We should therefore start our own charity "Sprouts in Need" or "green Sprout Day" wadda ya think?

I haven't joined in on one of your parties before Adele so not sure of the usual rules!

Can you tell me when this sprout party will be?

The party will be tonight AND tomorrow night depends when you can attend , dress the part bring several bottles, wear green nails, enjoy the jacuzzi and pool but stay out of the trout lake.

Private jets and helicopters park in the appropriate areas behind my mansion - just follow the signs

Try not to leave your undies behind - enjoy............and don't forget bring a sprout !!!!

We will be having a whip round all proceeds to STS

I think that because of all the bad press that had been bandied about by the sprout haters there will be many a needy sprout. We should therefore start our own charity "Sprouts in Need" or "green Sprout Day" wadda ya think?

Well we have STS (Save the sprout) but the more the merrier - sprouts need all the help they can get:green:

sounds fun
do I need to bring anything? and is that tonight your time or mine?

BEWARE OF GATECRASHERS :green:

I'll be dressing in the appropriate attire ...I'll even wear my special sprout hat !

Well I'll only grace you with my presence if I can bring Pierce again - he hates sprouts too btw so we're bringing our own Martinis, shaken not stirred of course.

Wish you'd given me more notice for the spag bol, it won't be ready for 5 hours!

Well I'll only grace you with my presence if I can bring Pierce again - he hates sprouts too btw so we're bringing our own Martinis, shaken not stirred of course.

Wish you'd given me more notice for the spag bol, it won't be ready for 5 hours!

Well get a move on then !!!!!:green:

i will be attending tonight at some point just had my dinner (Sprout pizza) sorry coudn't wait i was starving. Now i am going to get tucked in my srouty bed duvet cover once i wake all refreshed i will be ready to blow :)

OOh not so secret ... I spilled the beans (not sprouts, but have the same effect) the other day:o on Izzi's chilli thread ... oops!

I have just popped some cookies in the oven I can bring!

Tricky - haven't you got something more important you should be working on???

yay i have got my bestest sprout bra and g string on :lol: along with my sprout coloured toes !! very fetching , am hoping to pick up a hunky sprout loving surfer who wouldnt mind a nibble:Grope::Grope: !! :lol: lmspo (laff my sprouty pants off ) good eh !:lol:

OOh not so secret ... I spilled the beans (not sprouts, but have the same effect) the other day:o on Izzi's chilli thread ... oops!
Guess where I'm off to with my paper and pen? lol

I knew that I had heard the word party earlier, count me in, am off to find a suitable outfit :lol::lol::lol:

Grilled cheese sandwhiches are underway and the cookies are done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back