St patrick

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peaches

Reaction score
Has anyone got any ideas for designs for st patricks day im starting to do nail design i got the kit from Argos called Rio to practise with
lynda

Guinness is extremely popular on St Patricks Day, I used to work for them ! Maybe some of the geeks from Ireland can advise.

good luck anyway

kx

peaches said:
Has anyone got any ideas for designs for st patricks day im starting to do nail design i got the kit from Argos called Rio to practise with
lynda

ps. I mean geeks in the nicest possible way - hope I didn't offend

Karren said:
Guinness is extremely popular on St Patricks Day, I used to work for them ! Maybe some of the geeks from Ireland can advise.

good luck anyway

kx

peaches said:
lynda

Hiya Lynda,
Shamrocks look good if you do a few in a line on the nail, Also if your good at handpainting try a lepruchan. :)
Hth

check out www.nailspro.com they have a section on nail art and i believe they have some St. Patricks Day designs. Just go to Art Gallery, they have a few step by step nail art ideas.

happy st pats, an idea for next year sorry didn't catch this sooner!

Attachments

• stpatsbig.jpg
    stpatsbig.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 143
super cute nails, hun! :green:

I love these nails! How did you get the line down the middle of the nail so straight - any tips would be appreciated!
xxx

The line is straight due to lots of practice and a very steady hand. It is a lot easier IMHO to make a straight line going down the nail than at an angle, and these are my own nails so I need straight and simple to be able to do my backwards hand :)

peaches said:
lynda

I got those rio nailart pens for christmas from my mum and actually find them to be no different to the one's ive used from the wholesalers. I couldn't be without them now I use them on most of my clients arn't the colours superb!!!! :)

Also a bit behind as only just seen this but an idea for next year, I was going to do this on myself but didn't have time,...

Black nails with white tips - so they resemble pints of Guiness!!! If you have a good steady hand use a white nail art pen to draw a G on in the middle of the black polish so it looks like a proper Guiness glass. Ha ha!

B

P.S. Looking forward to Euro 2004 - going to repeat my World cup nails - George Cross on all my fingers and football pattern on all my toenails - they got noticed loads last time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back