St Tropez alternative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleDragon

Wombaling around
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have never had a spray tan before and never used any kind of fake tan in my life so it is all very new to me.
I opted to do a Spray tan course this side of Christmas and chose to train with St Tropez. We all spray tanned each other with the Classic solution and I enjoyed the whole experience but I look orange so don't think it suit's my skin pigment. Has anybody else had a similar outcome and what solution would you recommend as an alternative. As this has happend to me then it may happen to a client, which I wouldn't want. I am looking around at all names, but would like any recommendations if you have had a similar thing happen.

Thanks xx

I dont like st tropez either, i find it quite orange. Here are a few you could try La Tan brown range (not the gold), Suntana, laurens way, Fake bake xx

Thank you, I will have a look at all of them xx

I trained with St Tropez and I'm the same! It either doesn't take to me at all or I look a quite orangey! I recently switched to Moroccan Tan and I love it! Such a nice colour, its infused with Argan oil so doesn't dry the skin out and you wash off in 2hrs. I've had nothing but good reviews from clients so far. I've also heard good things about La Tan but I've never tried it xx

Will have a look ant them too, thank you xx

To be honest I was quite surprised, I thought the 'orange look' was an thing from years ago and not something that happens with tan's these day's :)

Like Caitlinx I use Moroccan Tan and it's very natural and wears off without patchiness. I also use Sunescape which give a fab colour

Thank you, I will have a look at look at them too xx I am going get some samples if I can, and have a try on my legs, that way I will be able to compare the result's I get :)

I have used many tanning brands and personally really love the Kissed By Mii range - the price point is great too and it wears really well

I have used many tanning brands and personally really love the Kissed By Mii range - the price point is great too and it wears really well

Hi, Thank's Mzy B, I can't find a website for them? are they through somebody else?, I can only find the lotion through Gerrard, no spray tan solution, Is it through them and do I have to register first before I can see it?

Vani-T is an amazing alternative for St Tropez! It's made in Australia and is 95% naturally derived. They offer three ranges;
Liquid Sun - 8% & 12% (green base) (Deep honey-dipped glow)
Velocity rapid 1 hour tan - 12%, 12% violet & 15% (violet base) (Rich, velvety chocolate colour)
Fusion - 10% (red base) (sun-kissed 'just off the beach' warm undertone)
It fades on the skin without coming off patchy as all of the ranges contain multiple vitamins and anti-oxidants which offer the following benefits; skin hydration, cell renewal and skin firming. It also contains an ingredient called Cehami which helps skin renewal, keeps skin hydrated and offers anti-inflammatory properties. I have attached an info sheet for further information on each range.
If you would like to try any free samples you can message me.
x

Attachments

• VANI-T INFO SHEET.pdf
    578.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi all,

I have never had a spray tan before and never used any kind of fake tan in my life so it is all very new to me.
I opted to do a Spray tan course this side of Christmas and chose to train with St Tropez. We all spray tanned each other with the Classic solution and I enjoyed the whole experience but I look orange so don't think it suit's my skin pigment. Has anybody else had a similar outcome and what solution would you recommend as an alternative. As this has happend to me then it may happen to a client, which I wouldn't want. I am looking around at all names, but would like any recommendations if you have had a similar thing happen.

Thanks xx

Hiya

I would recommend Frene's Tan it is amazing the colour adapts to your skin tone and smells lovely! Also they have a sale on ATM :)

x

Latest posts

Back