St.Tropez Autobronze booth?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayls

Reaction score
Hey skin geeks, I wonder if you could answer a question for me?
I have been wanting to get a spray tan done, but in my hectic schedule, I have no time to travel, so the closest spray tanner to me uses the Autobronze machine, basically a robotic booth that does the job of a therapist!

Has anyone got any tips for me on how to get the best from my tan, done in this way! Or any advice on how good this tan is!

Any advice would be gratefuly recieved!!!

xxxxxxx:hug:

HI

You need to prep as normal, then really really listen to the instructions. The booths are good but they do rely on the client turning at the right time and assuming the correct positions!

Maybe don't have your first go if your going out :lol: have a trial run first :wink2:

Thanks Tracy, thinking about it, doesnt sound like the best option does it!! lol!! Can you imagine if I was a bit slow turning or something!! Id look a right state!
Im gonna try and see if I can fit it in somewhere else, its gonna be tight mind, but i'll try!

Thanks hun xxx:hug:

My daughter used one of these yesterday and I have to say I am so impressed with the result :) She is normally so white so opted for a level 1 which is the lightest and she as a lovely tan and no streaks or blotches.

OOoo thanks Lell! I am going for a normal spray tan first, then I will have a booth tan the next time!

xxxx:hug:

Why don't you get someone to come to you ? There must be someone who does it mobile in your area.

Do you know, there is NO-ONE that does mobile spray tanning in my area, hence why Im gonna do it myself!

Im not sure why, but the beauty industry isnt huge down here at all, so its kind of a job to find anybody half decent to do anything!

Latest posts

Back