St Tropez Dark opinions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshaNicole

Reaction score
Hi, im pretty new to all this, so here goes,

Any of you that use St Tropez for spray tanning, have you tried the new dark one, what do you think and is it worth investing in????

Thanks in advance for any answers xxxx:Love:

I'm a fan! It's not for everyone but sits alongside their classic mist nicely! It still works alongside your skin tone but definitely looks better on darker clients especially olive skinned!! I do have quite a few fair clients who like the dark too! Biggest plus for me is the wear of it... My biggest fear of darker tans is how a high % of DHA dehydrates the skin and can result in the 'crocodile' look- this contains a Vegetan Premium blend which lasts about 10 days on the skin and fades beautifully just like their classic mist :) They get a Big Tick from me- you should try it!

The Tan Fan x

i use the original st.tropez on the upper body and now use the new dark tan on the legs. for my clients where we are . almost 0 sunny days, the legs are nearly always a shade or 2 less than the upper body. so i find it works out great.
also the younger clients tend to love a dark tan so they love it.

Latest posts

Back