St. Tropez - length it lasts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlytaylor1986

Reaction score
Hello,

I am thinking of getting st tropez spray tan to add to my treatment list. I received my little sample and tested on my sister, the next day she was brown but today its really fading and she's only had 2 baths since. Does anyone else find it's not long lasting? The colour is great though and no patchy fade-off but doesnt last all that long? I even find that with their retail products.

Thanks for your responses in advance :)

try it again but instead of bathing try the shower im sure that will change the results. i find with the retail products i have to buy the dark for it to last longer. hope this helps a little

try it again but instead of bathing try the shower im sure that will change the results. i find with the retail products i have to buy the dark for it to last longer. hope this helps a little

Thanks for your reply. I spoke to her today and she didn't moisturise afterwards and she didn't pat herself dry - that's where she's going wrong hehe! x

Thanks for your reply. I spoke to her today and she didn't moisturise afterwards and she didn't pat herself dry - that's where she's going wrong hehe! x

Definetly the after care:

I've done it before, sprayed my legs, not exfoliated, not moisterised, rubbed dry & not patted,, couple of days later I'm thinking weres my tan gone lol

Then sprayed with the same tan again but this time followed aftercare to a t & tan life more than doubled! just goes to show aftercare is there for a reason xx

Latest posts

Back