St Tropez spray tan with mousse??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sylk

Reaction score
Hi, i usually apply st tropez mousse by hand but i want to start spray tanning. As i love st tropez and need to decide by next week as i have my first spray client, i thought id just stick with that for now.

Ive heard you can use the mousse in a spray tan machine as its liquid until you press the button which foams it up, am i right?

I have only 1 week to decide and get stocked up, ive got an offer next week too!

x

Noooo don't put the mousse in the machine. You're supposed to shake the bottle before you use it anyway. St Tropez have a formula for their machines and you don't have to worry about buying a particular shade because there is only one. As far as I'm aware anyway! Their formulas have DHA in (don't ask what that stands for I can't spell it!) which reacts with the amino acids in your skin which produces the colour change. Because everyone is different, everyone gets their own unique colour. If you're not going to use the right products it isn't worth investing in :|

Why not stick with the St. Tropez if its a product you like using, and then train in spray tanning so you can offer either option to your clients. People always like a choice and someone who likes St. Tropez will always like St. Tropez and someone who doesn't mind will happily have a spray tan. Its a win-win situation.

Can i buy st tropez spray solution? i wasnt aware i could?

x

Can i buy st tropez spray solution? i wasnt aware i could?

x
yes they sell san tropez solution for spray tanning as i use it myself.

Latest posts

Back