St Tropez Training, where at???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjacks81

Reaction score
Hi All

Could someone give me a little advise on where I can go to do my St Tropez Training.

I love the St Tropez self tanning lotion and currently do the 3 step tanning on myself, however, I want to be fully trained to beable to offer it as a service.

Any training centres that you can recommend??

Many Thanks

xxxx

Hi Kate,

I trained with them some time ago now but when I did, they came to our salon. They came for the intial training and any refreshers we needed.

I am sorry I do not have a number or anything, just have a peak at thier site. hth

thanks very much Alex, I will have a look at their website

Would you recommend them??

Thanks xxx

I thought they were great, very friendly and went over things untill you got it. However, as I said that was a while back and things may have changed. Have you looked at any other tanning products?

Hi, thanks for your response Alex

I have read alot about Tantrick training on this website, that seems to be very popular, more popular than St Tropez.

I love the traditional St Tropez method of tanning, however for quickness do you think spray tanning would be better?? Have you any experience in spray tanning.

thanks very much

xxx

Hi
I have trained in both st tropez and tantrick, i only trained in the st tropez manual application method, but the spray for st tropez.
I much prefer the tantrick method, far quicker and i love the result too, you can actually leave the salon without feeling like your covered in mud like st tropez! Although saying that the st tropez leaves a fantastic colour the next day - although not for everyone. The tantrick tan has four different strengths so is suitable for all, but the st tropez can look a bit too dark on lighter skins.
The training for st tropez was in nottingham - fab training, lots of info etc. And my tantrick training was in house - fab too!
HTH and i havent confused you too much!! xx

They are both good treatments. I think that St Tropez is great if you want a more relaxing treatment. It takes time and clients love the smell and feel of the products. They make the skin feel so soft, which leads to great reatail opportunities. However, it does take time and a lot of people just like to have a quick tan in thier lunch hour. After being sprayed they can still go and have a quick bite to eat. My salon has both tanning systems and ti be honest the spray tanning is winning. Sometimes we jsut use the St. Tropes for a body polishing treatment.

thanks cutiecuticles

I am very tempted to train in both, I have read so much about Tantrick training, but I really like the St Tropez too so could always do the training in that aswell.

Do you know roughly how much it would be?

thanks so much for your help, really appreciate it
xxxx

Youre welcome, :biggrin: Ive pm'd you hun. x

Latest posts

Back