St Tropez users

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeonaidX

Reaction score
What is the difference between the St Tropez solutions please? Is Express sufficient for everyone? Thanks x

What is the difference between the St Tropez solutions please? Is Express sufficient for everyone? Thanks x

I personally and lots of my clients prefer sleeping in their tan.

I haven’t used st tropez but their ultra dark solution was recommended to me by a busy tanning salon and they offer a variety of brands but this was their fav for a dark tan.

I loveee their express tan and we used to go through gallons at the salon. I would definitely buy it if I were you and let your clients see what they prefer xx

I personally and lots of my clients prefer sleeping in their tan.

I haven’t used st tropez but their ultra dark solution was recommended to me by a busy tanning salon and they offer a variety of brands but this was their fav for a dark tan.

Thanks for the advice. Which brand do you use please? I’m finding it difficult to choose. X

I loveee their express tan and we used to go through gallons at the salon. I would definitely buy it if I were you and let your clients see what they prefer xx
Fab, thanks x

Thanks for the advice. Which brand do you use please? I’m finding it difficult to choose. X

I have bondi sands, minetan and Rose & Caramel

Latest posts

Back