St Tropez

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachelwhitmars

Reaction score
Hi girls. I was just wondering if anyone uses St Tropez and if they have had any problems with it? Weve been using it for years and had no problems and recently had more delivered. The packaging had changed but apparently the tan hasnt. We did two tans yesterday and they have both phoned this morning. One saying it had gone to dark in places and the other saying her skin had a yellow tinge.
Weve never had this before just wondered if anyone had the same problem?
Thanks x

I use St Tropez and have for the last 3 years, i've had no problems like that with it, the only thing i have found is since they changed the packaging and aroma guard the tan is much lighter than it was before.

hi ive been using st tropez for 4 an half yrs an yes ive had problems since they changed solution an added the aroma guard tans not lasting as long clients saying since they added the aroma guard after they've had spray tans they can taste it at the back of there throat an i have noticed that makes me feel sick only reason they ever changed it i think was the fact u had 3yrs to use it an it worked!! now u have like 6months to use the new stuff its there money making gimmic like everything else. I had a client ring me the other day askin what type i had an that shes had one where the st tropez spray was warm????? have they brought out summit again! an not told every1 bout it ?!?!

Latest posts

Back