St TROPEZ

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailSpa

Reaction score
Hey all ! just finished my st tropez cosmetic tanning today. Was a really enjoyable day with lots of product info. Got my Badge and cert. Anyone who is thinking about st tropez should defo do it.

xxxxx

hi Hunni

glad you enjoyed the course!!

I did some St Tropez airbrushing in my last salon I worked in and loved the colour, it came out fab on everyone, I was never sent on the training course tho which I would of liked.

Im not clued up on the lotion application tho, did you do that too??

Carrie x

Hi hun,

could you tell me where can i get info on training centres in the north?

Hi ya huny , i done lotion application - the colour is very realistic. I am doing my airbrush tan next year which i cant wait 2 do. And christina you wanted training for up North hun , the phone number is 0115 9836350 or visit www.theprofessionway.com , these resources should be able to help you but if not contact your local college or education center and see what they say. Good luck darl xx

Hi ya huny , i done lotion application - the colour is very realistic. I am doing my airbrush tan next year which i cant wait 2 do. And christina you wanted training for up North hun , the phone number is 0115 9836350 or visit www.theprofessionway.com , these resources should be able to help you but if not contact your local college or education center and see what they say. Good luck darl xx

cheers ill let you know how i get on x

I too did this training about 3 yrs ago,very informative class and nice certificate as well.x

you'll love offering tanning....its a great service to provide to your clients!

xx

I was gonna do this, one on tomorrow at college but was told that it was for full-time students only, which I thinks really unfair. I do nights there as its easier for me but think I shouldn't be left out because of that. :( Its the Lotion application they're doing.

which st. tropex did you do - manual or spray? - i did the manual, and thorougly enjoyed it, but now i do the spray tan - using sun laboratories. but for manual i would always choose st.tropez - i think its a great system

I did manual with St.Tropez, I looked into spray tanning wtih St.Tropez but the set up costs were ridiclous as they would only supply their equipment apparently an hvlp (which a lot of techs use) is not good enough for them.

What did you think of the manual St Tropez tanning system & can I ask how much is all was!!

Hi I think the manual St Tropez is very nice because the client gets the full works,i.e the exfoliating,moisturising of dry areas then the application of the tan.

It is long winded compared to a spray tan though and not ideal for those short on time.

I love the overall effect of the St Tropez tan.If it's looked after correctly it can last 7 to 10 days.Tan depth can be altered to suit individuals by applying moisturiser for a lighter tan and less for a darker tan.

I cant remember how much I paid,but it was while I was at college and so because it was 2 of our classes combined it got the cost down.I think it was about £25.00-£30.00 per person.But please bear in mind that was because of the amount of people doing the training for that day.HTH

Its a wonderfully relaxing trt but rarely do them these days - people want quick trts which is why the spray is king.

I did my training last year up here in scotland and it's only £25.

I get a bit scared of doing tans though as nearly everyone up here has dry skin and they don't realise it. Therefore it comes out a bit streaky. I think I would rather do the spray tanning but using St Tropez.

I got a freebie a couple of weeks ago of Aero Bronze (St Tropez in a can) Anyone used that on themselves yet?

Been talking about it for ages but i have finally booked a course (manual St Tropez) in Jan, cant wait. It was cheap too I thought it would cost much more for the course (only £25) thanks for the info on this site x

Hi Yvonne,

My beautician from the Cutting Room in Perth has tried St Trpoez spray and says it gives a lovely even coverge though not as dark as the lotion - would probably be fine for this time of year when you don'lt want to be too dark.

Where did you do your training up here as I would like to check it out.

Ax

Hi Yvonne,

My beautician from the Cutting Room in Perth has tried St Trpoez spray and says it gives a lovely even coverge though not as dark as the lotion - would probably be fine for this time of year when you don'lt want to be too dark.

Where did you do your training up here as I would like to check it out.

Ax

Hi Ali,

I've sent you an email.

we used to offer manual st tropez at the last place i worked and it was fantastic, the colour was brilliant however alot of the clients said they had tried the airbrush st tropez and it wasn't as good.

does anybody beg to differ?

Latest posts

Back