St. Valentine's style

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knopka

Reaction score
Wow :Love: I really like them! Did you cut your own nails so perfectly, so we don't see them? :) Also, I love those hearts and your nail shape! Did you draw the hearts with glitter?

they look really nice how long did they take you
tracy x:confused:

Love them!
Love them!
Love them!

i would have to agree with everyone...they are FAB !!!...tell us how you done them please!!! xxxx

I like those ... they're really pretty.

WOW you can do my nails like that anytime :)

i would have to agree with everyone...they are FAB !!!...tell us how you done them please!!! xxxx

i'm an entity user, so i'll try to help.

the nail bed area is done in the cool pink nudite powder . this is a coverage powder so it hides the natural free edge and gives the look of a longer nail bed.

the tip area i would say is sculpted thinly in clear and then glitter acrylic is used to do the hearts and then more clear added to encapsulate the design.
thats how i would do them anyway.

arent they fabulous, they look perfect. what a fantastic design, well done.

absolutely beautiful:)

wow,i am so jealous:green:.i wish my nails looked like them.i love the design.wish you were closer to me as i would let you do mine.you're very talented

Just quite simply beautiful

WOW WOW WOW 10 out of ten for these thay are beautiful i want some now!!!!:lol:

:hug:

These are darling.
I love hearts.
Picture perfect.

i want i want i want now!!!!!!
Love them, they are so nice!

the nail bed area is done in the cool pink nudite powder . this is a coverage powder so it hides the natural free edge and gives the look of a longer nail bed.

the tip area i would say is sculpted thinly in clear and then glitter acrylic is used to do the hearts and then more clear added to encapsulate the design.

You are totally right ! :green:
That's the way I made them ))

Thank you, everybody, I'm so happy you liked them!!! :hug:

Wow :Love: I really like them! Did you cut your own nails so perfectly, so we don't see them? :) Also, I love those hearts and your nail shape! Did you draw the hearts with glitter?
no, that's not my nails - that is nails of one of my competition models ))
Anyway, I used entity cool pink powder - so that the nail bed look longer. I made hears of a glitter acrylic powder, it really easy to do any lines out of them. And then clear - to cover them.

thanks for that huni xx:green:

Latest posts

Back