Stacey Solomon hair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah_clancy

Reaction score
Defo wrong colour match here... You can clearly see how dark her hair is underneath her bright blonde extensions, pretty sure she must spend a fortune on her hair!!!

And surely it's not dip dye...?!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350112357.914877.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350112357.914877.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 1,989
Oh dear 😕 not good is it. You wouldn't of thought dip dye not dark enough on top is it.i would not be a happy bunny x

Off topic but she was hilarious on ronna and Beverly.
The photo won't load for me, but from what I gather she is quite normal and probably goes to a local salon rather than a high end x

Oh dear! That's awful! .. X

It's like ombré gone wrong lol just shows you money doesn't get you the best x

Now it's loaded... Could what looks like cheap extensions be part of the face on her top? Xoxo

It is supposed to be a dip dye effect,
I agree it is a terrible colour match,
I saw this picture of her Last week in a Mag
The ends on this pic look very light like the ends on your pic,
however, it looks like shes had her 'roots' done a different colour...
maybe they havent actually changed the extensions, just coloured her top half praying for a perfect match but didn't work out?
I know a few hairdressers that would rather just colour your top section, rather than take out, colour, and re-fit.. Lazy way if you ask me
I hope she didn't pay alot :/ ha xx

Attachments

• Stacey-Solomon-dip-dye-hair-extensions.jpg
    Stacey-Solomon-dip-dye-hair-extensions.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 15,970
Has she just come from the salon? She has a hair extensions bag with her?!!

ah well, nothing good to be expected from the place she goes to to get her hair done!

Ahh! I found out where she gets her hair done! I won't name names!

But it's Over the 1200 mark!! And it's rubbish!

Ahh! I found out where she gets her hair done! I won't name names!

But it's Over the 1200 mark!! And it's rubbish!

Ouch!
I wonder if they up their prices cause she's a celeb because it ain't worth it :/ x

Jordan, cheryl cole, stacey....they have all had awful extensions at some point. Youd think with that money they'd be getting the best!

Everything's a marketing ploy with celebrity's!!
I remember Amy child's program on channel 5 that she had was sponsored by a hair extension company but yet they filmed her in a salon getting her extensions put in using a totally different brand!! If I were the sponsors I wouldn't have been happy!

I thought she looked better with darker hair aswell as the extensions being crap :/

Xx

I think she has had the colour done after having the extensions fitted, or perhaps she has used clip-ins while on a break from extensions? Looks terrible the way she has styled it also, im sure it would of looked a little better if it would of been curled. The technitian she goes to normally does fab better work than this so i assume its something that has been done post appointment?

I think she has had the colour done after having the extensions fitted, or perhaps she has used clip-ins while on a break from extensions? Looks terrible the way she has styled it also, im sure it would of looked a little better if it would of been curled. The technitian she goes to normally does fab better work than this so i assume its something that has been done post appointment?

i thought this too, i wonder if she had her colour done (dark to blonde) and bonded extensions havent been added yet for whatever reason and so a piece has been used, it looks like one bulk section, maybe a 1/4 head piece if there is such a thing? xxx

Yes you can buy lots of part hair pieces, flip in hair, halo, invisible etc etc the are all a full bulk weft about 120-140grms in 1 12'' double or tripple weft which has a fine nylon thread connection the 2 sides, worm a bit like a crown, perhaps thats what she used this time? this is what her hair did look like after her fitting a couple of months ago, does not look like the same hair from the TV show, I can only assume she is on a break and using a hair peice?
2.Stacey-Solomon-After.5.jpg

Latest posts

Back